Bhanek Global Resources Ltd is a Catering, Logistics and Facility Maintenance Company with a difference, a local Nigerian Company with international standards and reach. The Company from onset was set up with the aim of providing the highest standard of in INDUSTRIAL CATERING, CATERING SUPPORT SERVICES, FACILITY MAINTENANCE, SHIP CHANDLER and other related services to oil fields in Africa. Since it began operation in earnest in 1993, the company has earned an enviable reputation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate from any NATIONALITY to fill one of our international positions:
- CATERING MANGER (CM) (Job Reference: BNK/EG/CM/0112/2019)
- OPERATIONS MANAGER (OPM) (Job Reference: BNK/EG/OPM/0113/2019)
- LOGISTICS MANAGER (LM) (Job Reference: BNK/EG/LM/0114/2019)
JOB LOCATION: Equatorial Guinea
- Ensure catering food execution is flawless.
- Actively involved in menu creation, menu deployment and creating new standards
- Develop positive client relationships and ensure overall client satisfactions with service and menu options.
- Demonstrate creativity with menus, knowledge of the newest trends/cutting-edge cooking while following Healthy Eating Guidelines.
- Manage all phases of catering and operational planning and expenditures, budgeting, costing and sales reporting.
- Ensure smooth supply and adequate stock available at all times.
- Be accountable for menu planning, staffing, scheduling, client and customer relationship building.
- Ensure strict compliance with Bhanek Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Programs, Occupational Health and Safety Act and Local/National regulations.
- Coordinate frequent workplace inspections and training of all staff and promptly report any workplace incident to the Bhanek HSSEQ Manager and also the Executive Director or any designate.
- Ensure Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards are followed in the food preparation process.
Think you have what it takes to fit into any of the above positions? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the respective role. Do you possess all or most of the REQUIREMENTS below?
- Minimum 3 years of Chef experience with a strong catering background and three years of leadership experience.
- Degree in Hospitality/Food Service (Added Advantage)
- AFST (Advanced Food Safety Training) OR Red Seal culinary certification or related /relevant certification
- Post-secondary education plus a minimum of two years’ related management experience in an equivalent, branded retail foodservice setting with strong front of house retail skills.
- You have great experience managing high-volume catering projects and the ability to prepare or supervise a large quantity of meals, daily. And Very Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Creative ability to apply current food trends and presentations to menus and food service operations.
- Good client relationship and management skills. And Ability to control food and labour costs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal ENGLISH). – Spanish and/or French would be added advantage
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proven financial management skills including the ability to control product and labour costs on a weekly basis.
- Experience in placing international orders and receiving Supply through Air and Water within Africa.
- Strong supervisory skills and the capability to motivate lead and develop staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your detailed RESUME, Cover and Application Letters to email@example.com with a recent photo. Quote the Job reference number of interest on the left corner of your application and Cover Letters
Thank you for your interest in a career with Bhanek Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
If you don’t fit into any of these positions, you can send your RESUME, cover letter and passport photograph for future consideration.